28/09/2024

Door to somewhere special

This months project is for Helmar 
Make sure you check out the blog for lots of inspiration
My creation is a canvas with a door to somewhere special I’m hoping it will bring out your imagination and you can picture yourself going through it to somewhere magical


I used both of these glues

Tiger Grip Adhesive  and Craft & Hobby PVA 

I used the Craft & Hobby PVA for most of the project

Here I’m laying down a base of the glue for the rice collage paper door

I also put a thin layer over the top of the image 

I find it helps make the rice paper blend better with the background


I used a paperclay door and tiny house from some moulds that I have I painted them similar to the door in the image


I used a paperclay door and tiny house from some moulds that I have I painted them similar to the door in the image

I used some sheer material behind the door for some contrast


Then I added some cardboard to raise it up for dimension 

Then I found some metal in my stash and used the Tiger Grip Adhesive for these

I know this adhesive will hold these onto the cavas it’s one of the strongest glues 

I put a bit of glue on the backs of the flowers

Then placed them around the canvas where I thought they would look perfect

I also added some extra embellishments to add some more focal points


I hope you like my project I really enjoyed creating this one 

Thank  you for coming i hope you’ll come back again soon xx


 



No comments:

Post a Comment