10/06/2019

Mini Art Journal for Embellish with Flair


Hey Everyone 

This time for Embellish With Flair I created a Mini Art Journal great to just throw in your back with some pens or a small watercolour palette and water pens if your travelling and don't have a lot of space or time to do get much done during the day but want to wind down at night with something 


With the background, I used a mini Wire stencil from Memory Maze with some 3D gel medium 
I then used some Mushy Peas Dylusions Paint but that was a bit light, so I then used Bottle Green and Azure Impasto from Finnabair for a mix
 I added some Vanilla Custard Dylusions Paint for the paper clay scroll and then glued the butterfly flair on top of that 
I also glued some other paper clay pieces that were broken bits from other things I'd made for a pop of white then glued the bead strand on top of them 
I painted the paper clay keyhole with Jade Impasto by Finnabair and added a key
Then added some word stickers to the cover
And that's it, it's ready to go travelling with



Embellish With Flair Products I used




Thank you for visiting I hope you will come back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment