25/08/2018

One for Memory Maze


Hey Everyone

My project this week was centred around this frame I found at an Op Shop I love looking for different things this time I found some more frames 
It had no back to it just the frame and I knew I had this photo at home of my daughter and son in law from their wedding
I just love it, she was really upset after dancing with her father (she's a very shy person and was very embarrassed having everyone watch her dance) so when she finally got to dance with Dave he had to calm her down and the photographer caught him kiss her on the top of the head it's so beautiful  

I have a YouTube video so make sure you take a look and subscribe to my channel 


I attached the frame to a canvas with some Helmar Super-Tac Glue  


I then covered the canvas and frame with white gesso (the frame was painted white but not very well you could see it had been silver under neath)



On the canvas I used the Door Wire Stencil this is one of my favourite patterns and I used it with some Colour Paste Snow White I love how it has the shimmer to it 




Here you can see the shimmer of the Colour Paste Snow White



I used silver leaf on one of the Flourish's from the 12 x 12 Flourish Corner Set just for a pop as well as little bits on around the frame


This quote was on the Program that was handed out at the wedding and I thought it was perfect for this photo (well I could probably use it for a lot of the photos that were taken on the day)
I had a paper clay scroll and I used some silver leaf on that too


I had bought this Pearl and Bling pendant and was waiting to use it on something special
You know how you hang onto things just incase (well I do) well this was perfect for this project
I love metal and have a huge stash of bits and pieces and thought this double heart would go nice on the corner of the frame just right



I used some sheer material on the background which looks like bridal veil material just to add another  texture and layer 


And as always I added some little white flowers but before I put them in the frame I used some Colour Embossing Powder Snow White It's so pretty it has bits of bling in it ( the only bad bit is it gets everywhere so I have sparkles all over the place) 
I used another of my metal piece LOVE cause thats what these two have for each other nothing but love and it showed even more on the day
Around inner edge of the frame I rubbed some Inka-Gold Silver to tie the silver leaf 



Products I used







Well that's it for me I hope you enjoyed my project 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you will be back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment