02/07/2018

Meant to be for Memory Maze

Hey Everyone

Here's my latest creation for the Memory Maze blog
Make sure you check out the Blog and the Facebook page fore everything that's new and up and coming 


I love the Green Grunge stencils that Memory Maze make and they have so many different ones the one I used -Grunge Stencil 3 has the flowers, the circles and then a few bits of greenery 


I used texture paste on the background of the canvas which was the perfect size for the stencil



I used Lindy's Magical Shakers - Grab a Guy Gold, Black Forest Black, Magnolia Magenta Gold, and Autumn Maple Crimson over the background layering each colour until I was happy with the background I had




I used the Hexagon Grunge Stamp and the Circle Stamp randomly over the canvas including the edges



Here you can see chipboard flowers these are from the  Sweet & Sassy Chipboard set and I covered them with Orange Inka Gold for an extra pop I also rubbed the orange over the corners of the canvas and the top of the stencilled area
I also used a vintage frame under the photo


I used a couple of cogs from the Bike, Cogs, Clocks, Moustache and some from the 12 x 12 All there is is Cogs I love that they both have different cogs in them

I added some flowers to soften the canvas a little and some micro beads for extra texture


Products I used from Memory Maze





sorry no picture








Thanks for visiting I hope you come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment