22/04/2018

Bird for Colour Blast April Challenge


Hey everyone

I loved this months challenge at Colour Blast Creative Corner Facebook Page because I got to use another Owl picture and my owl stencil



I used the Colour Blast Colour Paste in Snow White it's so shimmery I love it


I used 3 of the Shimmer Dusts In Peacock, Lollipop and Duke on the background of the canvas 
I love how vibrant they are but you can water them down and make them more like water colours if you want and then you can also mix them to make other colours


I used some art stones for some more texture and dimension


And of course I had to add an Owl embellishment I painted his belly with the Shimmer Dust in Lollipop because it looks like a heart


Thanks for visiting I hope you will come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment