01/03/2018

Gift box For Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges


Hi everyone 

This months sponsor is Hannah Oxberry over at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog
Make sure you check out what the Team create and enter to win a great prize from our sponsor 
Be sure to visit her STORE and see what great products she stocks

I was given a candle for Christmas and the box was so nice and strong that I couldn't 
just let it go to waste so I gathered some of my stash and off I went

I used different Art Alchemy Waxes I love the look they give 
         
I layered different laces and muslin over it 
I also wound wire around the box for some more texture

The flowers I used are a made of foam 

The wax gave the flowers a leather look  
I used some paper clay and art stones to embellish with as well they
I love the depth that the wax gave over the top of the gesso



And I used Prima Art Alchemy Wax colours I used are-

Rose Gold on the flowers
White Gold on the box
Rich Copper on the Paper Clay and Art Stones


Thanks for visiting I hope you will come back soon xxx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning creation. Love the details and textures. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing box now! The laces are beautifully transformed by the wax and colours you used; wonderful details too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Suzanne. Wonderful textures, fabulous details and rich metallics xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab altered box love all the yummy layers !! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete