03/02/2018

LeTil for Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges

Hey Everyone


This month at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges our sponsored is
DecoArt the have a huge range of products so make sure you check them out
And don't forget to checkout our BLOG for the Design Teams creativity this month

This is a very lovely ladies dog LeTil (one of 4 of them) she has 3 brothers
so it's been nice to do a page in pink of one of her babies lol


I used very watered down gesso to just tone the pink down a bit behind the photo


I then used some modelling paste with a diamond stencil - one of my favourite shapes
Then used some bright yellow here and there over the page to add a pop of colour

I also added it to the flowers and other bits and pieces that I had on the page


Thanks for visiting and I hope you will be back soon xx

3 comments:

  1. Bright colours and a lovely nest for this photo. I love the golden effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a bigger viewpoint, lacs and lacs of brains can be thinking about a similar plan, which they esteem unique during the season of beginning. logo design service

    ReplyDelete