07/11/2017

paintbrush

Hey there


I've had a few things happening and haven't had a huge amount of time for crafting but managed to create this little project

I used Twinkling H2o's Mandarin Citrine, Orange Peel, and then a bit of contrast with the African Jade and Dutch Iris


I used three mini canvases and painted the with black gesso then used some impasto with a diamond stencil


I found this timber heart with some crackle paste then once it dried I painted the H2o's on


Old paint brushes that you forget to wash and they go hard are always good fun to alter I've done a few now
I added lots of beads and bits to the brush and then painted it all with black gesso
Then painted it with the Twinklings


Well thanks for visiting I hope you will be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment