02/03/2017

Hearts and Flowers for Creative Artiste Mixed Media

This months challenge at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenges and our sponsor is the lovely Judy who is donating some stamp sets to the winners

I had so much fun with this one

I was in Heathcote with mum and a friend and we had a quick stop before we got to the place where we were staying for a craft retreat
We went into a little gift store where  mum saw some wicker hearts, they were only $3 each so I bought them to alter in some way



I used a shadow box for the depth and stencilled over it and inside it for texture once that was dry I painted it with some ColourArte Primary Elements Red Pearl so shimmery and subtle in colour



The little jars are a stamp I was given which I cut out and coloured with Twinkling H2O's Blue Flame


The wicker heart has been sprinkled with my new favourite product - Lindy's magicals - the set I used is Sweet Treats


They are so cool, if you paint with them they are the colour you expect but if you sprinkle the powder and spray water they have all these other colours


I embellished with some flowers and bling and a few liquid pearl dots here and there and thats it



I hope you enjoyed visiting and I hope you will be back soon xx


8 comments:

  1. Suzanne - the detalils are fabulous in your project. So much texture in your design. Love it. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this composition, so full of textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely project Suzanne! I really like all the different types of textures on it, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete