04/02/2017

Digital papers from Scrappers Delights

I love being able to print out my background papers on any paper I like

You can paint them, ink them, scrunch, wet and spray them in any colours

This one I used is from Scrappers Delights store under Digital papers

They also have lots of digital images that you can use for any project you're working on

Make sure you visit the Scrappers Delights Challenge Blog to check out what the
design team have created and enter the challenge

This is photo of Jack when he was at kinder he was so cute (well I think he is)


I printed the paper on to some white card and used Twinkling H2o's to paint and drip

The chipboard is from Scrapmatts who have a huge range of products to add to your digital images

Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment